604. < > . < >
Kristen Withers assists clients with a variety of civil litigation and arbitration matters, with an emphasis on commercial and business disputes, contract disputes, construction litigation, defamation litigation, and regulatory matters. Ms. Withers has appeared in the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Ms. Withers graduated with a J.D. from the Faculty of Law at the University of Victoria. She was admitted to the British Columbia Bar in 2017.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Withers served as the judicial law clerk for six justices of the Supreme Court of British Columbia, including the Chief Justice. Prior to joining NST, she articled in and practiced with the commercial litigation group of a national firm.
- J.D., University of Victoria, 2015
- M.Sc. (Psychology), Trent University, 2012.
- B.Sc. (Psychology), Trent University, 2010
- Co-Author, "Canadian Defamation Verdicts 2015-2016," BLG Publication, November 2016.
- Co-Author, "Provide Notice of Intention to Bring a Claim," On-Site Magazine, October 2016.
- Co-Author, "Reducing Your Risk: Critical Issues in Canadian Transportation Law," BLG Presentation, October 2016.
- Co-Author, "Human Rights in the Construction Industry," BLG Presentation, September 2016.